Businesses use information systems at all levels of operation to collect, process, and store data. Management aggregates and disseminates this data in the form of information needed to carry out the daily operations of business. I have a strong passion for Computer Science & information systems management. I have Experience in the IT environment, programming or coding. I want to help raise the bar for any institution that I will be working.
York College CUNY 07/2016 – 06/2020 NY
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Management
- Dean’s List Spring 2018 | Dean’s List Fall 2019-2020 | Graduated with GPA of 3.25
- Tools: Business Intelligence, Scrum,MySQL, JSON, business development foundations,Cyber Security, IoT foundation, networking foundations.
York College CUNY 06/2019–12/2019 NY
IT Support (College Assistant)
- Responsible for reimaging Microsoft Windows operating systems from windows 7 to windows 10.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new technology.
- Assist with the installation of computer applications for students within the Campus.
- Perform various networking, scripting and troubling for system management appliances.
- Leveraged ticketing system to track various task related efforts and closed out on a timely fashion.
- Certificate of Digital Business Analysts(lynda Learning).
- The threat within the cybersecurity workforce alliance (IQ4/Intern).
- Comptia Fundamental(udemy).
- Python Bootcamp(Udemy)
- Advanced database and SQL Querying(Udemy).
- CCENT Certification Bootcamp (Udemy).
- Introduction to Database Management (SQL): Introduction to record input/output; relational database design and implementation.
- Advanced writing skills and conversational proficiency in English
- Native fluency in Haitian Creole and French
- Computer Science II: Data structures, stacks, queues, linked lists, trees, recursion, sorting and merging algorithms.